Location: San Francisco, CA
· The Video UX team is seeking a 3D Technical Artist with the ability to build tools and write shaders for augmented reality experiences, and who has a strong attention to detail with an eye for design and motion. This is a great opportunity to work in an emerging field and help drive the direction of augmented reality designed for a global audience.
· Video UX is responsible for video communications for products like Duo and Meet. Our work is at the intersection of productivity apps like Gmail, Chat and Docs, and system comms apps like Android Messages and Dialler.
· Iterate on and optimize 3D production assets for our proprietary real-time rendering engine
· Streamline pipeline by creating artist-friendly tools.
· Develop new features in partnership with the engineering team.
· Prototype and experiment with new tools and styles to make workflow recommendations that improve efficiency and quality of output.
· Review and organize assets so they are consistent and easily understood by multiple stakeholders.
· Coordinating closely with Eng., PM, and UX team to understand the expected state of features in prod for marketing announcements and deliver assets that are fully aligned and accurate of implementation state.