“Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.
Windstream is a leading provider of advance network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S.
About the Role:
The Account Director II is responsible for selling new logo prospects and developing customer targets within an assigned territory. This position serves as the point of contact to educate prospective and existing customers about the full suite of Windstream Enterprise solutions (network services, the UCAAS portfolio, managed services for LAN/WAN/Security, professional services defined as advisory services, migration and governance, and PMO offerings for network, cloud, and security.) The Account Director II will provide valuable insights into the industry, gain an understanding of clients’ business-impacting challenges, and make recommendations to support clients’ strategic initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Contact prospective customers by cold calling, networking, lead generation, proposal submission and customer appointments to identify new sales opportunities in your territory.
- Respond with urgency to lead-generated information; identify and solicit new business; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects to generate revenue and exceed sales targets.
- Assist in creating account plans and strategies to win new business.
- Build and sustain consultative relationships with senior executives; identify budget owners, stake holders, influencers, and decision makers to gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives so you can cross-sell and up-sell to solve the customers challenges and generate new revenue.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Effectively close business and gain buy-in to select Windstream as a partner.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities for Managed IT and Network Services into targeted prospects, focus on multi-location retail and services enterprise customers who have a high propensity to leverage Windstream Enterprise’s solution set.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and formal presentation skills to influence clients ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels.
- Coordinate the activities of an extended solution development team of sales engineers, technical subject matter experts and product resources; work cross-functionally to deliver customer-centric solutions.
Do You Have?
- Demonstrated and verifiable record of achievement in enterprise strategic account management, consultative sales and uncovering new logo targets.
- A proven track record of following up on generated leads that result in the acquisition of new business; experience driving a strategic consulting service into new accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline.
- Experience working as a trusted advisor to decision makers at all levels within large corporations to understand the direction of the business and offer strategic solutions.
- Experience selling into technical/solutions-based industry including experience with complex deals, enterprise level customers, multi-location customers, retail, or retail-like customers.
- Demonstrated experience selling multi-tower solution deals.
- Disciplined approach selling into Right-to-Win space,
- Outstanding organization and project management skills; strong verbal, written, and formal presentation skills; proficient in MS office products.
- Strong business, financial and technical acumen.
- Working knowledge of selling IP, data, and voice network services.
- Strong client service relationship-building skills; persuasive with the ability to analyze and solve problems, negotiate, and close deals.
- College degree or equivalent and 10 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 14 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
- Experience in business communications application sales.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent, stress-tolerant, self-motivated, competitive, assertive, pro-active, and results-oriented; able to work with minimum direction.
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling practices.
- Understands market dynamics including demographics.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Job Category: Sales
Locations: US-Washington-Seattle\ |US|California|San Francisco
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.: false