A new and exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Account Management Director in San Francisco!
Our client is a market leader in the Fine Art world and is rapidly expanding their business, as well as their team.
They are looking for a talented and committed individual to join them on their journey of success and be part of their major development.
The right candidate will be able to foster new client relationships, maintain existing ones, as well as strategize and develop high-level projects.
In addition, a proven track record of implementing growth and managing a team of professionals is vital for this role.
- Mentor, manage and develop the account management team in San Francisco, ensuring the best service is provided to all company clients.
- Oversee the communications internally, among the account management team, as well as between them and other company departments.
- Serve as the highest point of reference in client interactions, providing solutions to any issues that arise.
- Develop new client relationships for the business, with the goal of preserving and maintaining them in the long term. Look after existing clients and expand on opportunities through those relationships.
- Onboard, train and coach new members into the account management team.
- Manage fine art logistics projects of the highest level – through working with the account management team, as well as through your personal work. This would include processes such as but not limited to tracking spending, progress, liaison, coordination, etc.
- Collaborate with the wider company account management teams to ensure all policies and practices are followed and up-to date, as well as share and work on strategies and initiatives.
- Provide feedback and regular performance reviews for the teams you manage to ensure the highest levels of service at all times.