Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to continuously problem solve complex client business challenges and manage to objectives
- Innovative & self-motivated – Help contribute to the strategic & operational functioning of the account based on understanding of Epsilon’s service & technology offerings & how each supplements & compliments client’s mission critical objectives
- Understand marketing landscape specifics in terms of marketing and digital technologies and services that can be leveraged in support of client goals and objectives
- Must communicate across internal teams and with clients; occasional presentations internally and at the client
- Ability to build long-term relationships both internally and externally to fast track scoping & capitalize on opportunities as they materialize
- Able to coordinate projects across functional teams
- Contribute subject matter expertise to the collective benefit (client’s & Epsilon’s)
- Understand how client industry can benefit from the marketing technology + services Epsilon provides as well as what other partner products + tools typically drive success (Adobe, etc.)
- Understand core personalization principles: targeting, content tonality & hierarchy, send-time optimization protocols
Project and Program Management
- Juggle multiple campaigns with competing and conflicting interests and different timelines
- Articulate Epsilon's value proposition more broadly & the email practice’s vision specifically
- Provide input for proposal generation (business case, solution, scope, approach, fees)
- Understand & actively contribute to strategic account planning
- Familiarity with SOWs: terms, fees, SLAs, credit structures…
- Contribute to the ongoing management of client relationships
- Ensure team allocation aligns with volume of ongoing work. If not, spell out gaps to senior team members
- Understand cross functional team’s roles, responsibilities & help bridge the gap between functions
- Communicate status and impact of changes with client; manage client expectations; align all appropriate escalation points
- Understand client business, market, competition
- Understand strategic account planning methodologies
- Focus on client satisfaction. Nurture positive relationships across client partners & sponsors
- Innovate & is resourceful. Think of creative solutions to solve for client business problems
- Think in terms of both higher order abstractions & concrete, tangible functional concepts
- Help customize & tailor internal & client-facing status calls
- Build & nurture relationships across different level of the organization, both internally & with clients
- Participate in recruiting activities as needed
- Mentor & coach peers & clients alike. Hold associates accountable for work by setting expectations, achieving commitments, providing feedback, and evaluating effectiveness
- Develop & implement training / on-boarding processes & protocols
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization
- Able to solve complex problems and issues
- Able to recognize and flag new business opportunities
- Be positive, self-directed, driven & inquisitive
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.