Ref ID: 00340-0011533722
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Adam Mayer [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) is searching for an Accounting Manager.
We might have the perfect job for you, if you're a practical Accounting Manager with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. This is a position where employees feel appreciated in their day-to-day work and are rewarded for their efforts. If you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties, you might be right for this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company. Located in the Walnut Creek, California area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
What you get to do every single day
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes