Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate & Investment Banking delivers a comprehensive suite of capital markets, banking, and financial products and services. A trusted partner to our clients, we provide corporate and transactional banking; commercial real estate lending and servicing; investment banking; equity; and fixed income solutions including sales, trading, and research capabilities to corporate, commercial real estate, government, and institutional clients across the globe.
• Utilizing Concur Travel and Expense System applying CIB expense policy standards and procedures
• Coordinating moderately complex travel arrangements
• Managing varying quantities of expense reporting on a monthly basis
• Calendar Management and appointment scheduling for multiple leaders;may manage inbox for various LOB leaders
• Create, own and manage team distribution lists as needed
• Receive and distribute office mail; prepare packages for pickup and delivery
• Create/manage and distribute reports and meeting documents for organization leaders
• Answering and directing phone calls, visitors, and other internal team members
• Procurement of business cards and office supplies
• Liaise with internal business partners such as IT, SCTS, ON/OFF Boarding team for routine technology requests and needs
• Support LOB in organizing events such as charity, customer facing, and office events
• Facilitate any needs to address suite/building issues that arise for the organization
• Works closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs
• May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of preparing/organizing business documents such as decks, agendas, reports, pitchbooks
• Performs moderately complex administrative tasks for a manager, department, and/or business unit
• May act as liaison for LOB leader and direct reports
• Coordinate with reception and CIB Infrastructure Support team to onboard and offboard team members in LOB
• Serve as backup to administrative support team members in and out of assigned region and LOB.
• Point of contact for records retention and acts as an information source on group and company policies, ensuring plans and programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
• May act as i9 approver for Wells Fargo staff
• May provide project management administrative support for LOB
• May participate in planning/executing a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement, change management initiatives
• May process requests in Ticket Management System and Global Pre Clearance Systems
• May act as proxy for various internal approvals
• Process charitable contribution sponsorships and invoice requests
• Receive office visitors and secure building access for internal team members and external clients
• May participate in integration/ program implementation of services/initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of clerical experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Administrative support experience in banking or financial services
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good project management skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Minimum of 2+ year experience as an Administrative Assistant in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of Corporate and Investment Banking lines of business
• Advanced knowledge of Concur Travel and Expense System and CIB expense policy standards and procedures
• Experience working with special projects and initiatives related to process improvement and efficiency
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.