Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate & Investment Banking delivers a comprehensive suite of capital markets, banking, and financial products and services. A trusted partner to our clients, we provide corporate and transactional banking; commercial real estate lending and servicing; investment banking; equity; and fixed income solutions including sales, trading, and research capabilities to corporate, commercial real estate, government, and institutional clients across the globe.
The Administrative Assistant 4 duties include, but are not limited to:
• Complex calendar management and appointment scheduling for multiple leaders
• Create, own and manage team distribution lists as needed
• Coordinating complex travel arrangements and expense report processing
• Receive and distribute office mail; prepare packages for pickup and delivery
• Manage, create and distribute reports and meeting documents for organization leaders
• Answering and directing phone calls, visitors, and other internal team members
• Procurement—business cards, office supplies, etc.
• Liaise with internal business partners including but not limited to IT, SCTS, ON/OFFB team for all technology requests and needs
• Support LOB in organizing events such as charity, customer facing, and office events
• Facilitate any needs to address suite/building issues that arise for the organization
• Manage inbox for various LOB leaders while maintaining discretion of privileged information
• Works closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs
• Responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of preparing/organizing business documents such as decks, agendas, reports, pitchbooks
• Performs complex administrative tasks for a manager, department, and/or business unit
• Acts as liaison for LOB leader and direct reports
• Coordinate with reception and CIB Infrastructure Support team to onboard and offboard team members in LOB
• Serve as backup to administrative support team members in and out of assigned region and LOB
• Point of contact for records retention
• I-9 approver for Wells Fargo staff
• Manage varying quantities of expense reporting on a monthly basis
• Provides project management administrative support for LOB
• Processes requests in Ticket Management System
• Processes requests in Global Pre Clearance System
• Act as proxy for various internal approvals
• Provides support and facilitates larger projects managed by others and may manage moderately complex projects.
• Acts as an information source on group and company policies.
• Process charitable contribution sponsorships and invoice requests
• Receive office visitors and secure building access for internal team members and external clients
• Participates in planning/executing a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement, change management initiatives
• Participates in integration/ program implementation of services/initiatives with cross functional business partners
• Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
Location: San Francisco, CA
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of clerical experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of Microsoft office suite experience such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- 3+ years of experience scheduling meetings and managing calendars using an enterprise email application such as Microsoft Outlook
- Financial services experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Experience reviewing and preparing expense reports for leaders
- Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination and expense tracking
Other Desired Qualifications
- Concur experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and proactive
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with C-suite external clients, Senior leadership and other team members
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Ability to articulate clearly and concisely in both written and oral communication
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to situations quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Responds to requests and inquiries in a timely manner
- Demonstrates sound judgment when problem solving
- Works well in a team environment; demonstrates respect and collaboration
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with teammates to ensure appropriate support and coverage
- Serves as an extension of senior leadership adapting to a culture of partnership, teamwork, results-orientation, and professionalism
- Demonstrates proficiency with Domestic and International travel
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.