Ref ID: 00340-0011712654
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $18.75 to $22.50 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and office support duties for a company in the Real Estate Property/Facilities Mgt industry. Anyone who is deeply passionate about growing their Administrative Assistant career will be excited about this position. If you're looking for a short-term temporary position, consider this Administrative Assistant opening in the Oakland, California area.
- Facilitate and support resident services programs
- Provide computer lab assistance and basic use instruction to residents
- Coordinate the acquisition of supplies for various programs and events
- Assist with outreach, including passing out door-to-door flyers, making telephone calls, and assisting with new strategies for resident engagement.
- Assist with events and event planning such as assisting with set up, sign-in sheets, working with vendors, purchasing supplies, coordinating volunteers etc.
- Provide one-on-one assistance to residents.
- Plan field trips, enrichment activities, showcases, and family events for the after school program
- Organize and submit purchase orders for curriculum supplies and program supplies
- Ensure that all program data and attendance is tracked and entered into appropriate database systems on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a current, updated parent list with emergency numbers and pick-up information.
- Provide support during field trips, community events, and youth affiliated programs.
- Ensure that safety policies and emergency policies are followed at all times.
- Attend community meetings; participate in organizational events, and special events as required.