Administrative Assistant III
Remote – Temporarily until pandemic is over
Location: Pleasanton, CA
- The Administrative Assistant III is a crucial piece of an executive's team and is responsible for performing an array of administrative-related activities to ensure the success of the executives at the Company This includes managing all office responsibilities for team and assigned executives, most of whom will have a remote working relationship with their Administrative Assistant.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The Administrative Assistant III is responsible for providing administrative support to four Vice Presidents in our Customer and Digital organization. This role acts as a department representative and liaison to the business on programs, processes, and initiatives.
- Maintain daily calendars of executives including the organization of meetings, video conferences and teleconferences (IDL). Make travel arrangements, Planning & Business Development and related staff members as required.
- Answer, screen and direct customer and incoming business telephone calls. Provide support and assistance with expense reports and reimbursement for executives and department management as needed. Consolidate travel expenses, seminar requests, training/ education reimbursements and vacation requests and send to executive for approval.
- Act as a department liaison for Human Resources and work with division staff to coordinate solutions for issues or complaints across the business. Escalate problems or roadblocks to the leadership team to get resolution and direction as needed.
- Assist with a variety of business and employee reports for management. This includes collecting information from the departments supported and printing and distributing copies to meeting recipients and applicable executives.
- Coordinate promotion and organizational announcements between executive, communications, staff, and corporate departments. Update organizational charts and ensure web content is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with Board of Director meetings including the printing, collating, and distribution of binders and highly confidential materials to executives. May update presentations or reports as/if directed by executive.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. required. Some college preferred.
- 7-9 Years of experience providing high level secretarial and administrative support in a senior executive environment.
- Able to perform all work efficiently and under pressure.
- Must possess strong inter-personal skills that includes customer service and employee relations experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; high degree of dependability.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and be detail-oriented and flexible in a rapid-paced corporate environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform work at stringent levels of efficiency and under pressure.
- Must have solid MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.