We're looking for an Administrative Assistant / Sales Associate to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive the company success. Someone that is organized and able to juggle multiple tasks/projects to keep their admin duties moving forward in a timely manner. A friendly service-oriented style, enjoys connecting with others, and works proficiently with the team is a must. Someone with Construction experience and is Bilingual is a huge plus!
- Ability to pull information from multiple database and merge information
- Speaking and following up with customers
- Other projects as assigned
- Answer phones, direct calls, take messages and offer assistance in a professional manner
- Learn and utilize internal messaging system
- Accurately check shipments against bills of lading and correct any discrepancies.
- Order files from to and from the warehouse.
- Maintain computer records as well as vendor records
- Proficient with MS Office Suite - Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous experience in the insurance field a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to use and maintain all standard office equipment
- Order supplies monthly and maintain supply inventory
- Set up and maintain computer files
- Prepare manila file folders that are inserted into project files