Our client is a financial services firm seeking an Administrative Assistant. They pride themselves in innovation, a genuine team atmosphere and exceptional service for their clients.
The Administrative Assistant position involves assisting senior management with scheduling and outreach, organizing correspondence, ensuring quality customer relations and keeping office operations running smoothly. The company is looking for an Administrative Assistant who is an organized, perceptive, and reliable person to carry out any necessary tasks.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Process and organize documents
- Direct communications, both internal and external
- Assist account managers with client outreach
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- 1-3 years of admin experience
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, and able to multi-task
- Associate’s degree is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.