We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for a large residential and commercial property Owner/Manager in the East Bay. If you are a rock star Admin seeking a full time position with great growth opportunity - this is the place to start!
Location: San Leandro
Pay: $22-25/hr. - FULL TIME WITH OUTSTANDING BENEFITS
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Property Management Department, ensuring a smooth workflow within the office.
- Receptionist duties including greeting guests, answering phones, transferring calls, taking messages, etc.
- Manage all correspondence for the Property Management Department.
- Accurate data entry
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Qualified candidate is reliable, detail oriented, proactive, and a self-starter who takes initiative to solve issues, while providing great, professional customer service to tenants and vendors.
- Must have excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Must be a skilled multi-tasker with excellent follow-through.
- Strong time-management, organized, comfortable meeting multiple deadlines while adapting to changing priorities.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, friendly demeanor, work appearance suitable for a professional office environment.
- Must be reliable, punctual.
- Experience in commercial and residential property management is preferred.
About Nelson: If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.PandoLogic. Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Location: Fremont, CA - 94537