Administrative Coordinator IV
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Administrative Coordinator IV for an opportunity in South San Francisco, CA 94080.
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator IV / Principal Administrative Business Partner
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080
Expected Duration: 12 Months contract
Shift: Monday through Friday
* Ability to independently manage complex scheduling with a possibility of various time zones and manage various top management levels of internal and external stakeholders with a high level of confidentiality
* Expert knowledge of available client IT systems. For Example, cSuite, collaboration tools (gSuite, excel, jamboard)
* Manage the scheduling of senior committee meetings, global summits, and department offsites (all staff, leadership teams, cross-functional meetings)
* Lead the planning, organization, and execution of large-scale meetings that might entail the added complexity of managing schedules across multiple time zones with internal and/or external key stakeholders
* Partner with managers or assigned lead to design agenda & manage the distribution of all meeting materials and manage rolling agendas for standing committee or team meetings
* In collaboration with Strategic Event Services, drive the planning and execute all large department-wide offsites and/or onsite, including but not limited to: Global Town Halls, team meetings, etc
* Independently lead the planning & execution of meetings at Congress events, Global Summits, etc (venue & speaker selection, technical AV requirements, catering, agenda the setting, contract management)
* Draft email communications on behalf of the manager, team, department, leader, etc
* Partner with leaders to plan communication strategy for internal department communications
* Partner with the communications team to track, manage, prepare, support various communication and engagements.
Ability to independently manage complex scheduling with the Executive Marketing Director with a possibility of various time zones and manage various top management levels of internal and external stakeholders with a high level of confidentiality
Offer Administrative support for our marketing team as we prepare for launch (Employee and Team Experience, Meeting/Network Activity Management, Business Operations, Curation and Management of Department/Leadership Collaboration and Communication, Event Management/Travel). For example, support Marketing Team Meetings as needed and team culture initiatives.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent industry experience
* An average of 5-7 years related administrative, operations, or project management experience (experience gained in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is strongly preferred)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 146432 when responding to this ad.