Ref ID: 00410-9502803266
Classification: Administrative Recruiting & Business Development
The San Francisco OfficeTeam group is looking for a Staffing Manager to join our team to focus on the recruitment, business development and coordination of administrative roles. This is currently a remote role, but based out of our San Francisco office.
If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced, team-driven environment – please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated resume in WORD format, with “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT” in subject line.
As a Staffing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing, and placing administrative professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients. Our clients include tech startups, insurance firms, non-profits, construction, property management, and more.
- Using business development strategies to gain new clientele in the San Francisco market. If you are comfortable making outbound calls, sending cold emails, and have a knack for developing new relationships, this is the job for you!
-Coordinating the hiring process between our candidates and clients. If you have an eye for detail and matching candidate skillsets to companies who are looking for new talent; your new job as a "match-maker" is around the corner!
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen to our candidates and clients - we hope you value the same sentiment!
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates. We are nothing without our candidates and we are looking for a skilled communicator to help us expand our candidate network.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals. Our weekly goals have a proven track record to success. We win as a team!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 70-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With 325 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiter.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.”