Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
o Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
o Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
o Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
o Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
o Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
o Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
Function of this position is primarily focused on supporting manager(s) of a department and/or business unit by performing moderately complex to complex administrative tasks. Duties include: compiling information and preparing moderately complex reports using appropriate software; balancing routine general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; assisting with personnel/payroll processing and record keeping; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May monitor and assist with forecasting monthly budget. Performing special projects as requested.
Position can be lcoated in either San Francisco, CA or Corte Madera, CA
- 2+ years of clerical experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to answer and manage multiple phone lines
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
CA-Corte Madera: 770 Tamalpais Dr - Corte Madera, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.