Recruiter (Advertising Sourcing Recruiter II)
Recruiter for Creative, Marketing, Advertising, Sales, PR type roles
Location: San Francisco, Boulder, NYC
Our client, a major leading global technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence (one of the “Big Five” companies in the U.S. information technology industry), is hiring for a Recruiter to join their team!
Responsible for owning and executing complex and niche searches. They will drive and execute robust talent mapping strategies. They will act as a strategic talent advisor educating hiring managers on the external candidate demographic. They will partner with recruiting leaders to mentor, train and develop a team of Sourcers on best practices. Being data driven paired with developing an understanding of the complex hiring market for Advertising Program Managers will prove to make this person successful within the role.
– Leading meetings to update client leads and customers on the progress of priority searches
– Partner closely with client leads and hiring managers to develop work-back sourcing plans for hiring initiatives under tight deadlines
– Build relationships with cross-org leaders to continue to Think Big and Invent and Simplify Processes for our customers
– Own recruiting process from search strategy, candidate engagement, assessment and preparation
– Act as SME on market trends and recruiting tools and platforms
– Leading brainstorming sessions when team is hitting roadblocks on a search
– 7+ years of sourcing experience in a Corporate in-house or Agency Staffing environment focused on passive candidate generation
– 5+ years of experience influencing strategic talent mapping
– 5+ years of experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
Bonus Points if you have!:
– Passion for finding insights in data to influence change
– SME in recruiting analytics tools such as Quicksight, RDS, Tableu
– Not afraid to Think Big and take calculated risks
– Program Management domain knowledge/track record of executing complex Program Management searches