Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for Alfresco Developer to join our team in DC metro area.The applicantwill be responsible for building customized solutions around Content Management Services and Process Services (Automation/improvement AKA) BPM.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities while serving our clients.
As the Alfresco Developer you will:
- Develop solutions based on requirements and provide demonstrations for supported applications.
- Simplify and accelerate application assembly using the latest BPM modeling tools.
- Work on workflows, shared tasks and content-sharing support dynamic, collaborative processes, and flexible issue resolution.
- Automate processes based on simple-to-configure business rules and eliminate repetitive manual steps.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- 4+ years of experience implementing or supporting Alfresco
- Strong understanding of document and content models used in enterprise content management (ECM) systems
- Experienced in developing applications using Spring Boot framework
- Experience in a continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) model using Git and Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with developing locally with Docker and in an AWS environment
- Foundational knowledge on Alfresco Application Development Framework will be a plus
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Possess and experience utilizing excellent oral and written communication skills with direct communication to customers and end-users
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)