We are seeking an Analyst to join our Consulting practice. JLL Consulting helps you define, implement and achieve your enterprise ambitions. Our management consultants partner with you to create future-focused, agile strategies to help your organization thrive in today’s world of constant transformation, disruption and uncertainty. We’re strategic problem-solvers who are obsessed with achieving your enterprise goals, from talent strategies and workplace experiences to portfolio, location and real estate strategies to financial and operational performance to enterprise transformation.
What this job involves:
As an Analyst, you’ll gain diverse project experiences in a verity of industries. You will help develop executable strategies and implement them to improve client’s real estate performance and meet their strategic business priorities. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve complex business problems and communicate your findings. You will work independently and collaboratively with a team. While the specific project deliverables will vary according to clients’ needs, our Analysts have the broad skills needed to tackle a wide variety of initiatives.
Specifically, as an Analyst you will be responsible for developing pro forma financials, gathering, evaluating economic, demographic, and real estate market data, analysing that data to draw conclusions, preparing presentations and requests for qualifications / proposals, as well as financial reporting for clients of the firm. You will help our team successfully complete engagements for clients in:
- Real Estate Portfolio Optimization, and Merger/Acquisition Strategy
- Human Experience/Workplace Strategy/Occupancy Planning
- Flexible Space/Workplace Strategy
- Workforce Transformation
- Corporate Real Estate Organizational Strategy & Process Design
- Financial Modelling and complex analytics
- Change Management and Program Leadership
Quantitative & Qualitative Analyses
- Perform qualitative and quantitative financial analyses including development of pro forma financials on pre-tax, after-tax, net present value cash flow and book bases
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables
- Review and analyse client’s qualitative and quantitative portfolio data, legal documents and other materials as part of project due diligence process
- Assist with field audit of client’s real estate portfolio
- Assist Consulting team with various thought leadership initiatives through research and presentation development of cutting-edge real estate trends
- Support in the collection and analysis of client data
- Use critical thinking to help solve complex problems
- Assist with preparation of client deliverables and presentations which influence and provide impact for the client
- Participate in and support client engagement activities
- Support the project team in communicating project findings and recommendations
- Assist in preparation of marketing proposals for new or follow on engagements
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures, technical expertise and judgement and precedents
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers and uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- Provides informal guidance to new team members and explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others, working within the guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Ability to travel 60% - 80%
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Real Estate, Finance or Accounting desired
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Financial/Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Real Estate, Project Execution or Consulting Experience
- Financial Modeling
- Statistics / Research experience
- Well-developed verbal, communication, and presentation Skills
- Highly Organized
- Client Service
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
You’ll have access to mentoring, counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Our learning programs are designed to develop your skills. You’ll also have access to a career roadmap that will help you fully leverage the opportunities you need to be effective and grow professionally. Your leaders will work to provide engaging learning and networking opportunities.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.