Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Consumer and Small Business Banking Technology-Team Member Attributes (TMA) group builds and supports internal applications that Bankers, Branch Managers, Tellers, Call Center Staff and other team members use, to effectively access the tools they need to help Wells Fargo customers.
About the role
The Team Member Attributes Team uses a diverse set of software to manage large datasets, to make access and enablement decisions. The team uses Extract Transfer Load (ETL) systems to move millions of records, advanced rules engines to make complex decisions, Microservices to share information and web sites to manage role, circumstantial, regulatory and temporal based access decisions. The Angular Software Engineer will be responsible for providing full stack, multi-tiered architecture to deliver cutting edge technology and solutions, while delivering exceptional java and angular code.
•Test drive (JUnit and Jasmine) Angular and Java code, delivering to testing and product groups daily
•Pair program and/or peer review other software engineers code daily
•Participate in all Agile meetings: Daily Stand Up, Planning, Retrospective
•Prepare for and support production releases of code (usually every other week)
•Analyze and make recommendations for new features, software patterns, and architecture
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of Jasmine and Karma Unit Test Frameworks
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2 + years of AngularJS experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with financial services businesses in a regulated environment
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working with international-based teams, supporting multiple time zones
- Experience with Typescript
- Agile practice and evangelism experience
- Oracle SQL skills/experience
- Mongo DB skills/experience
- Junit experience
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000 Max: $187,200
CA-San Leandro: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000 Max: $187,200
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.