Position Description: Provide administrative and financial services to profit center.
Reports to: Senior Accountant, Finance Reporting HQ or Financial Manager, Finance Reporting HQ
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist accountant to ensure client contractual requirements are met in regard to billing and accounts receivable.
- Support the accountant to audit client billing and project ledger, in compliance with contract requirements, GAAP and company policy.
- Process accounts payable for vendor invoices and ensure accounts are up to date for assigned projects.
- Process accounts payable for subcontractor invoices, and work with accountant to ensure all applicable lien waivers are submitted and contracts and insurance requirements are in place.
- Assist with completing the monthly close process, ensuring all client bills and project costs are posted or accrued if work is in place and of material value.
- Provide monthly updates to projects assets and rentals for insurance documentation with project team.
- Assist with project financial closeout, ensure final contract amount and closeout documentation requirements have been met as agreed to by subcontractors.
- Assist with all internal and external audit requests.
- Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.