Top Healthcare Group!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ivan Ruiz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $185,000
A bit about us:
Great Labor and Delivery Management opportunity for a large healthcare group. Strong commitment to exceptional medical services across California. Heavily invested in our community providing primary and specialty healthcare tailored to patients unique healthcare profiles, lifestyles and circumstances. Our patient centered philosophy drives the level of high-quality care we are committed to providing to our patients, regardless of their situation!
If you have at least two years of L&D management experience please keep reading...
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical (PPO), Dental, and Vision
- Supplemental Short Term Disability and LTD. Life insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Match
- Generous Vacation
License in the state of CA, 2+ years of experience...
- Manage Clinical operations including practice standards, staffing, budgets and quality improvement
- Oversee the quality of service and coordinates plans of treatment, patient focused care
- Supervise a single unit of about 20-60 employees and provides best level of practice
- Current CPR and BLS certification
- Preferred experience as any of the following:
- Develops, directs and insures the implementation of department services that promote optimum health care delivery
- BCSL, ACLS and BSN preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.