The Assistant Commercial Property Manager will assist the team, clients, vendors and tenants with various functions within the Marin and Sonoma County area. This position reports to the Manager, located in the Novato office. The Assistant Property Manager is to uphold to the highest standards and ethical conduct of the California Real Estate Association and will comply with all company policies and procedures.
- General office knowledge (filing, copying, locating items etc.), quality customer service, attention to detail, accurate filing and record keeping, quality communicator, conflict resolution.
- Strong attention to detail and consistent follow through. Accurate filing and record keeping. Quality communicator, conflict resolution and organization skills.
- Proactively, with attention to detail, identify and address maintenance and repairs.
- Must know Microsoft Word, Excel and Yardi management software.
- Meet with tenants and vendors in the field, proactively handling issues.
- Communicate effectively with Commercial Property Managers and team on any issues that may arise with any building, tenant, or vendor.
- Provide timely and quality customer service when working with all tenants, vendors and contractors. Proactively address all items, needs, and issues that may arise.
- Handle phone calls from all clients, vendors and tenants within one hour, responding to their needs in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain accurate tenant and vendor files, update as needed, updating lease abstract sheets for each tenant. Forward updates to finance team and file appropriately.
- Update vendor and key lists with new information.
- Order products and services from various vendors and oversee installations.
- Track all phone calls using call tracking sheet.
- Complete monthly property observation reports for all properties with accuracy, follow up and complete all outstanding items the following month that are in need of attention.
- Execute all building card key systems, conference room reservations, utility meter readings, and building technology systems for all properties.
Other duties as assigned.