Ref ID: 00410-0011823497
Compensation: $110000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is recruiting an Associate Attorney (Special Education) for the East Bay office of a regional, mid-sized law firm. The Associate will handle special education litigation, including Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, negotiating Section 504 plans, attending administrative due process hearings, and managing federal litigation, for the firm’s school district and K-12 education clientele.
The following are the qualifications for this Associate Attorney opportunity:
• 2+ years of litigation practice experience, special education law experience is a big plus;
• Motivated and able to assume successfully case management and significant client contact responsibility;
• Superior writing, oratory, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
• Active member in good standing with the State Bar of California; and
• Willing to travel to meet clients and attend administrative proceedings throughout Northern California.
This is a terrific direct-hire opportunity with a leading public entity defense law firm and is ideal for an associate attorney who wants excellent mentorship to master a very interesting, evolving and fast-growing area of the law. Our client is offering a base salary of $110,000 – 135,000+/yr, DOE, very generous merit-based bonus potential, and comprehensive employment benefits. For confidential consideration, please email resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President for Permanent Placement Services Division, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalflegal‹dot›com . Thank you!