Mid-size law firm looking for a Associate Attorney who is a self-starter, efficient and excels working in a team-oriented environment
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mandy Morylak
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Mid-size law firm is looking for a friendly, sharp and motivated Associate Attorney with transportation law, general liability and product liability experience
Why join us?
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
We are seeking an attorney with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Transportation Law, Personal Injury and Product Liability. Attorney must have experience in defense litigation, experience defending trucking companies, and strong writing skills. Qualified candidates must be licensed attorneys in good standing in the state of California. Don’t miss this opportunity to join an established, highly respected firm that offers a great culture, phenomenal growth opportunities, and the chance to work with some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Case handling, including analyze, assess and execute litigation strategies through all states of litigation.
- Client contact, including proactively manage communications with clients throughout the course of litigation.
- Represent clients at litigation proceedings, including at hearings, motions depositions, and mediations.
- At least 5 years of litigation experience. Trial experience is a plus.
- J.D. from an accredited law school and current good standing with the
California State bar.
- Proven work experience in civil/general litigation.
- Demonstrable experience researching, analyzing, deposing, and handling cases.
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing, communication, and case analysis abilities.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.