Over the last 20 years, Ares' success has been driven by our people and our culture. Today, our team is guided by our core values - Collaborative, Responsible, Entrepreneurial, Self-Aware, Trustworthy - and our purpose to be a catalyst for shared prosperity and a better future. Through our recruitment, career development and employee-focused programming, we are committed to fostering a welcoming and inclusive work environment where high-performance talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can build careers within this exciting and growing industry.
- Support Product Specialists who provide information and expertise on firm strategies and funds to clients and marketing teams
- Assist Product Specialists with monthly, quarterly and year-end fund reporting as well as ad-hoc investor requests
- Develop and update qualitative and quantitative firm and strategy information in consultant databases and RFPs for long-only, total return and other alternative strategies
- Ensure integrity of data maintained in the centralized response database for RFP Team
- Work closely with Product Specialists to build client materials and various prospect/marketing materials, including PowerPoint presentations, updating market and fund specific data within existing materials on a monthly, quarterly or ad hoc basis
- Tailor materials to reflect the current market environment and meet the needs of various users
- Interface and develop strong working relationships with all internal subject matter experts of the firm including portfolio management, marketing, compliance, legal, performance, risk, operations, and human resources
- Streamline processes by creating more efficient methods of gathering, sorting, accessing data
- Ensure consistency of data and other information across all materials
- Assist with and participate in client meetings including the preparation of agendas, coordination of participants, and customization of materials
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a related field (economics, finance, accounting or marketing). CFA and/or CAIA a plus but not required.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 required (or ability to obtain within 6 months from start date)
- 2 -4 years in financial industry, preferably with experience in fixed income
- Proven ability to apply judgment, creativity, and writing skills in developing and editing responses
- Exceptional attention to detail, placing a high priority on accuracy and organization
- Problem solver with ability to research solutions and suggest resolutions
- Strong work ethic including proactively addressing projects at hand and improving processes
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with multiple tasks and strict deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and represent the firm in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Ares Management, L.P. ("Ares" or the "Firm") is a publicly traded, leading global alternative asset manager with approximately $325 billion of assets under management ("AUM") and approximately 2,195 employees. We seek to deliver attractive performance to our investor base across our investment groups and strategies, including credit, private equity, real assets, secondary solutions and strategic initiatives. The firm is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices across the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia. Its common units are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "ARES".
Ares Management LLC (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, status regarding public assistance, military or veteran status, domestic violence victim status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, status as unemployed, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!