Who We Are
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Reliance Partners is 400 agents strong and growing while serving 9 offices in Northern California from the East Bay to the Greater Sacramento region. We hire the best agents who are among the most respected and trusted in their communities. Our agents have a passion for serving their clients and helping them find their dream home.
If you're looking to join a dynamic real estate team in the Bay Area or Sacramento areas, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Reliance Partners is the place to be. Call the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Reliance Partners office near you and speak to the Sales Manager to learn about our exciting career opportunities!
Who You Are
An Associate Real Estate Agent helps clients with the purchase and sale of their home. In this position, you will assist clients with listing and selling their home and guide them through the home search and purchase process. Real Estate is a challenging and exciting business and as an Associate Real Estate Agent, you will be the key resource for your clients to make the most important purchase and sale of their life. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
In this role, you will...
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
As a company, we will...
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security.
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule.
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 - $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.