The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
- Promptly respond to customer, manufacturer, and branch inquiries by phone, fax, and e-mail; communicate issues and provide field support toward resolution on all aspects including cash, Mas-Hamilton locks, balancing/settlement and problems encountered on site
- Maintain the branch's ATM database and e nsure that the branch has provisions to access emergency cash after regular business hours
- Provide monthly account update reports to include current number of ATM's and servicing branches, changes in account contacts, and any current issues or projects, and branch schedule performance
- Investigate daily issues from reconciliation by calling branch to investigate missed/unscheduled replenishment's, amount loaded versus amount requested, overages/shortages and claims investigation; provide resolution code to reconciliation
- Maintain and distribute procedures to field personnel, educate field personnel on customer requirements and processes, coordinate and communicate with field personnel to ensure all operational changes are known
- Cross train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 6 months of experience as a dispatcher
- A valid driver's license
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Be at least 21 years of age
- 2 years of experience as a dispatcher
- Light mechanical aptitude
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's U.S. We provide eligible employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.