Ref ID: 00410-0011578476
Hiring for a senior corporate counsel in the biotech space!
This is a temp to hire role for a company located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Draft, review, negotiate, and finalize a high volume of commercial contracts, including confidentiality, services, consulting, sponsorship, and speaker agreements
• Manage, ensure timely finalization of, and resolve escalated issues related to clinical contracts and third-party manufacturing contracts including clinical trial agreements as well as consulting, services, material transfer, drug-supply and drug distribution agreements
• Assist in implementing new contracts policies and procedures
• Train and guide business teams on the use of contract templates, relevant legal issues, processes, and good contracting practices
• Ensure contract terms are consistent with company policies and best practices
• Involve relevant stakeholders in evaluating legal, compliance, financial, and business risks
• Serve as a liaison with outside counsel and mange vendors
• Manage a small team of paralegals and legal assistants dedicated to the contracting function
To be considered, please email your resume in WORD to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!