The Senior Billing Analyst will ensure accurate and timely processing of customer invoices/credits/debit memos through close collaboration with WNS On boarding members and possess a thorough understanding of customer billing functions. This role will act as one of the primary leads within the team to perform complex data analysis, handle multiple accounts at the same time and work with the other Billing & Credit team members to balance workload to address changing priorities
Act as liaison between Sales Administration, Operations, STI Canada, STI LATAM, DADC, & SEL Warehouses together with Credit & GL Departments in obtaining requests for Proof of Deliveries and Billing related issues. Prepares, itemizes and attaches appropriate documents to freight claims for carrier mis-deliveries, lost and damaged merchandise. Ensures for accuracy completion of Credit /Debit Memos and Manual Bill Invoice adjustments batch jobs generated in SAP.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with SIE Retail sales, PR, PSN, Marketing, LATAM and Third-Party teams to fully transition Invoice Billings sent digital copies to customers ensuring payments processed within established service level commitments.
- Ensure ongoing timelines for accurate deliverables of all US and STI Canada proof of delivery 200 requests received from Credit and Sales Departments. Run POD reports daily/weekly to measure completed and pending POD’s. Special attention to be devoted to all POD’s with Rush Requests invoice deduction with 5K and up and as well as problematic/complicated freight related issues.
- Monitor and work closely with warehouses: DADC, SEL, STI Canada and Re-Transportation preparing freight claims for goods lost or damaged in transit. Work with Operations/Re-Transportation to resolve complex POD issues and problems regarding transportation within domestic network.
- Handle and process all customer refusals received from US and STI Canada warehouses. Works with warehouses, sales and credit teams to update/complete refusal spreadsheet for completeness.
- Interact with Sales to perform weekly Channel Revenue Management (MDF) credits received from Promo Management System into SAP.
- Obtain appropriate approvals prior to processing credits. Review MDF errors with sales for corrections and resubmitting the job.
- Upload data in SAP and reconcile with sales planning data. Forwards digital credit memos via email to sales and credit departments upon completion.
- Perform Service Now invoice billing process from three modules: DADC Brazil, Voucher codes and Redemptions once approval process completes. Interact with third party, publishers and marketing managers to correcting billing errors. Timely send email to customers and managers with digital invoice attachment ensuring payments of invoices processed within established service level commitments
- Proceed with Invoice Manual Bill for DPS/PSX/E3 and Royalty received from public relations and marketing teams. Achieve timely approvals to load data in YFP25 to creating invoice in SAP. Send email timely to customers, managers and analysts with digital invoice attachments. Review accuracy of discounts for Retailer PSN dollar/subscription Sales billing data with GL Team.
- Strong technical accounting background
- Detail oriented ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines and strong analytical skills
- Strong effective communication, collaboration and coordination across multiple levels of the company and across multiple functional organizations
- Succeed, Standardize and Simplify Billing processes with timeline, milestones and its impact to various departments
Required Experience / Education:
- 3-5 years accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related
credit,debit,memos,General ledger,sap,invoicing,service now,Accounting,Accountant,Finance,billing,Revenue Management ,Customer Portals,SAP S/4 HANA, GUI, SAP BOBJ ,SOX,Digital invoice,Billing & Credit