Remote – Temporarily until pandemic is over
Preferred Location: Pleasanton, CA
- The Business Administrator will be a crucial piece of our team. Our Customer and Digital organization are growing at a rapid rate, and we need a detail-oriented Business Administrator to manage the central onboarding process across the organization, most of which will be in a remote working environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The Business Administrator is responsible for managing the onboarding process for our Customer and Digital organization. This role acts as a department representative and liaison to the business on programs, processes, and initiatives.
- Manage daily requests and execution of onboarding tasks.
- Coordinate with Human Resources, hiring managers, respective administrative assistant, and new hires to ensure smooth onboarding process.
- Streamline the onboarding process and framework to create efficient system.
- Work with Communications Coordinator to keep onboarding materials updated.
- Act as a department liaison for Human Resources and work with division staff to coordinate solutions for issues or complaints across the business. Escalate problems or roadblocks to the leadership team to get resolution and direction as needed.
- Assist with a variety of business and employee reports for management. This includes collecting information from the departments supported and printing and distributing copies to meeting recipients and applicable executives.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. required. College degree preferred.
- 3-4 Years of experience providing high level business administrative support in a senior executive environment.
- Able to perform all work efficiently and under pressure.
- Must possess strong inter-personal skills that includes customer service and employee relations experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and high degree of dependability.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and be detail-oriented and flexible in a rapid-paced corporate environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform work at stringent levels of efficiency and under pressure.
- Must have solid MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.