Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 2-3 months
- You will be hands-on in the operations of the cross-functional Business Affairs Team and involved in the process of making content from soup to nuts.
- You'll combine your production and advertising knowledge, strong business acumen, creativity and growing understanding of client's platform and products to contribute to an efficient and innovative Business Affairs Team that sets the bar for the entire industry.
- To be a good fit, you'll have expertise in, and passion for: digital content, creative production, marketing/advertising law, and entertainment development deals.
- You’ll have fluency working with advertising agencies, media companies, publishers, networks and production companies with a solid understanding of a range of content execution strategies.
- You are an entrepreneurial in spirit, ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into the complexities of any business and strategy challenge.
- Contract drafting, negotiating and advisory responsibilities.
- Advise on all Business Affairs matters for development, production, postproduction, sales, distribution, and service of all entertainment and business endeavors for Creative X from a legal, financial, entertainment and strategic perspective.
- Work with all cross-functional partners that make up the Business Affairs team: Legal, Finance, Sourcing, Partnerships, and Privacy
- Project manage complex work streams.
- Work with internal and external counsel handling production legal, litigation, copyright/trademark, music, and rights/clearance matters
- Analyze deal opportunities and formulate business strategies with respect to various development and production matters.
- Maintain relationships with key agencies, managers and attorneys in the entertainment community.
- Oversee corporate compliance with contractual and legal obligations in regard to Media and Production.