Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 12 Month - Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA.
Pay: $60 /hr.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Business Analyst for a long-term contract at one of our top fortune 500 corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in San Francisco, CA.
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and Reference Job Order #: 173500 or Click the Apply Button.
We need a strong, collaborative, team player, business analyst with deep subject matter expertise in internet/ intranet-based business systems or e-business consulting.
- Acts as liaison between client area, technical organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Responsible for producing business requirements in the form of Epics, Features and User Stories (including Acceptance Criteria)
- Act as an internal consultant and Subject Matter Expert within technology and business groups
- Tools used to evaluate current processes may be industry tools or self-developed.
- May work directly with multiple lines of business and is considered the highest-level functioning expert.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team. Provide demos and take responsibility for keeping broader BA team up to date on scrum team accomplishments and value delivered to customers.
- 7-10 years' experience in internet/ intranet-based business systems or e-business consulting.
- BDD (Behavioral Driven Development)
- Payments Experience
- High quality communication skills
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300 million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30 years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement. The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving. Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer