Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Identifies, acquires, and grows new relationships with healthcare business customers. Creates opportunities and partners with Regional Business Relationship Managers to discuss business products and services and onboard customers. Increases Wells Fargo relevance to prospective customers and positions Wells Fargo Small Business Development and product partners for new business opportunities through marketing efforts and value added ideas. Partners with market leadership to develop strategies and lead marketing efforts in a defined territory. Assists with processes including identification of new customers, customer acquisition, initial customer contact, follow up strategies, identification of products and services to meet customer's needs, proposal development, and overall management of new customer acquisition including onboarding. Partners with Regional Business Relationship managers and other partners to ensure a smooth customer transition. Identifies additional product opportunities by developing partnerships with regional managers and product partners to deliver the full complement of Wells Fargo products and services. Prospective customers will mostly be self-sourced or come from external referral sources, including Centers of Influence. Majority of travel will be allocated to prospecting activities. Responsible for all phases of the customer service and sales life cycle including lead generation, utilization of relevant systems, following policies, leveraging product knowledge, and assessing credit needs of prospects. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 2+ years of business experience
- Experience prospecting, offering products and services, and referring
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with prospects, referral sources, and colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial services business
- Strong networking ability with business partners
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to deliver dynamic presentations to business clients
- 2+ years of direct sourcing and prospecting new clients experience
- 2+ years of commercial credit experience
- 2+ years of new business development experience
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Experience sourcing small business clientele
- Knowledge and understanding of outside sales in a consultative Business-to-Business environment
- Knowledge and understanding of outbound calling and assessing customer needs
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
- Experience building relationships with referral partners and community organizations within diverse communities
Other Desired Qualifications
- Healthcare sales experience
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.