Aïn Touta Job Description
Campus Security Officer
We help make your world a safer place.
Securitas is a global company that offers the most advanced and sustainable security solutions in the industry. We are located in 47 countries and have 355,000 employees worldwide and over 150,000 clients.
Securitas plays an essential role for our clients and in society. TheConcierge Officerposition helps maintain a safe and secure environment for our clients by remaining visible, actively monitoring the premises, and maintaining access control. They preserve order while enforcing regulations and directives for a client site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and the area. Frequently our Concierge Officers will provide customer service and information to a client's employees and customers.
We are driven by a clear corporate culture and purpose, which helps us live according to our values ofIntegrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.These values are at the heart of our culture, help define who we are and guide our actions.
The Concierge Officer is a public facing, customer service driven position. If you have receptionist, hospitality, or retail industry background, you are a great fit for this role. With a positive attitude and outgoing personality, we will provide the training and knowledge you need to be successful in the security industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrols assigned area on foot, in assigned motor vehicle, or other specialized vehicle to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses University keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Provides escort services for visitors, students, staff, and faculty, as necessary; provides other public assistance, such as lockout services, jump-starts, and routine information.
- Watches for and reports irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious persons and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and/or detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports malfunctions as required.
- May provide safe and efficient transportation to University employees and/or visitors, as requested, using an institutional vehicle.
- Patrols and monitors assigned parking areas and/or parking garages to provide public security and assistance.
- Maintains security controls for issued University keys; safeguards and controls issued University equipment.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- May provide specialized security in a retail or other complex operational area, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Serves as Campus Security Authority as outlined by the Clery Act.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Are you interested in being part of our Team?
- Apply quickly and efficiently online
- Interview from the convenience of your own home
- Weekly pay
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible schedules
With over 80 years of protecting the things that matter, we've seen more than most. That's why Securitas is the partner of choice for companies and an employer of choice for candidates worldwide.
See a different world.
Fort Beaufort About Us
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
cenforce reviews About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.