Cardiac Rhythm Field Support Specialist
Pay Rate: $35.34/hr
o Shifts start at 5 am and end at 5 pm PST. Depending upon the support the team needs to provide to our patients and clinic, the 8 hour shift can be: 8 to 5, 7 to 4, 6 to 3
• Candidate will provide first level technical support to patients and clinics who require assistance with connectivity, acquisition of readings, setting up systems in patient or clinic location in support of one of the organization’s Heart Failure products.
• Candidate will be interacting with patients who may not have an understanding of technology.
• Candidate must have customer service experience and demonstrate patience to ensure that the customer receives the support required.
• Will require an understanding of cellular service, WIFI and landline technology
• Candidate will be working with multiple internal systems in order to complete their assigned duties. Candidate must be comfortable learning new systems and technologies
• Candidate will have access to patient information and trained on HIPPA laws. Previous experience with HIPPA and the medical environment a plus.
• Candidate will be responsible for completing all calls/duties assigned, independently and per company policies.