Would you like a fulfilling position that helps senior citizens while getting paid well? If so, this may be the perfect position for you!
Come join the team at WowCater! Where we are dedicated to delivering not only delicious meals but a delightful customer experience!
WowCater is experiencing a huge increase in the need for our meal delivery service due to many seniors having to shelter in place during the pandemic. So, we have multiple openings for food delivery couriers who care about creating a top-notch customer experience when delivering meals to seniors in their homes. We are currently seeking drivers to help deliver meals to senior citizen clients who are enrolled in our home delivery program.
This position is only a few hours a week (10-30 hours) but is great for a stay-at-home mom/dad, a current on-demand courier (Uber, DoorDash), a student, someone who's retired, or anyone with an unconventional work schedule looking to earn a few extra bucks. We have shifts available M-F. Most shifts last an hour or two and most of these are lunchtime deliveries.
Apply today and become part of WowCater’s fantastic delivery team! We offer highly competitive pay in the catering delivery business and are looking for the best couriers in the Bay Area to join our winning team.
Couriers deliver prepared food to customers on their assigned route in keeping with Wow Cater’s high customer service excellence standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The courier uses his/her own vehicle to fully complete deliveries on an assigned route(s):
- Upon the receipt of an order or batched order, pick up order items from a designated provider (restaurants, or other Wow Cater location);
- make delivery of items per order specifications;
- set up the order at the client site in a neat and organized fashion, ready to enjoy;
- confirm delivery complete by submitting a photo of the completed order set up to WowCater’s app.
- ***Complete all assigned orders/deliveries within the specified time frames.
- ***Strive to create an excellent customer experience for all clients by:
- ***Assuring all deliveries meet Wow Cater quality standards
- ***Maintaining a positive and helpful customer-focused attitude at all times
- Work to create and build “Wow” relationships with customers through additional and repeat orders, referrals etc.
- Maintain an open communication line with the Wow Cater while running your route i.e. confirm deliveries; report delivery delays, customer issues, inability to complete order delivery etc.
- Adhere Wow Cater’s prescribed time/mileage tracking guidelines.
- ***Communicate any delivery issues to WowCater in a timely manner:
- Adhere to all safety rules including wearing of face mask and disposable gloves and other food safety regulations, safe driving rules; and any other applicable local, State and Federal regulations.
You will be picking up several orders all at once and given at least two routes in the San Francisco Bay area. Each route has several drop-offs near one another and you are provided with delivery instruction for each drop off.