Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, Online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Consumer and Small Business Banking Digital Technology manages the Wells Fargo online store serving 40+ million customers 24x7x365 days. Digital Technology Platform Management teams' mission is to support Wells Fargo's Vision & Values by delivering, maintaining, and supporting high quality software solutions that provide our customers with outstanding digital experiences that will help them manage their financial needs. This is a fast paced technology team, responsible for the availability and security of applications that support Wells Fargo's online and mobile banking customers.
Wells Fargo Digital Technology Platform Management team is seeking a Change Management Coordinator.
- Review and analyze change requests from internal teams as well as Wells Fargo internal partners
- Interact with network and firewall support teams to determine application impact analysis
- Work with application stakeholders to determine impact to online banking applications and perform risk mitigation
- Approve / deny change requests as required
- Represent the team during enterprise change management teleconference calls
- Work and build relationships with internal partners within the bank
- Document processes and work with internal teams to provide training on existing or new processes
- Utilize technical knowledge of the internet topology to provide guidance and best practices to the Change Management team
Selected candidate will be required to work within one of the following Wells Fargo location: 45 Fremont Street, San Francisco, CA; 2600 S. Price Rd. Chandler, AZ. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of change management experience
- 2 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- Process improvement experience
- 1+ years of business process experience
- 1+ year of financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher obtained prior to program start date
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- PAC2000 experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- Ability to gather, organize, and interpret data
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements
- Knowledge and understanding of internet technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of network systems
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination in an IT environment
- Solid critical thinking skills
- 2+ years of project coordinator experience
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- 1+ years of process improvement experience
- 1+ years of business process experience
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.