Our client, a well-known tech organization, is seeking a Change Management Lead to join their team who will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be supporting the creation of training materials and communications, implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The change manager will align the change management strategies and plans with business owners and work with them to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support communication efforts Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support training efforts
- Provide input, create training materials, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, training plan, documentation management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Provide inputs for change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
Skills and Qualifications:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process for a leading SaaS organization
- Experience and knowledge of IT change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, Team members and program drivers, with competing priorities.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Lean Six Sigma (preferred)
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Proficiency in creating job aids and training materials
- Knowledge of Apttus, Hyperion and Oracle desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building and empowering a more inclusive workplace. We aim to hire and cultivate diverse talent and teams from all backgrounds and perspectives. We believe that true success happens when everyone has the tool, resources and opportunity to excel!