Great opportunity to advance your career using your healthcare background as a Chief Financial Officer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Randy Kallick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $170,000
A bit about us:
We are a business unit of multiple health centers throughout the East Bay. The office functions as the Managed Services Organization for the different health centers.
As the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for planning, implementation and oversight of all financial activities.
If you are an executive level financial professional with a health care background, please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary and Excellent Benefits!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Long Term Job Stability!
- Enjoyable Work Environment!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 10+ years of executive level experience within health care finance
- Extensive experience with health centers, managed care, Medi-Cal and / or Medicare
- Ability to develop plans and programs
- Can evaluate long range plans and goals
- Past experience with budgets, financial reports and goal metrics
- Comfortable reporting and giving presentations to C level management
- Can evaluate, advise on and negotiate contracting with health plans and physicians
- Experience to ensure all financial reporting is in compliance
- Well organized and can define a long term vision
- Well versed in administrative, fiscal and clinical aspects of health care
Join an organization that cares for their employees by always treating everyone with respect and professionalism. This is a long term stable opportunity. A great place for you to advance your career within the healthcare sector.
So, If you are a experienced Financial Executive with a health care background, please apply today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.