As Chief of Staff to our Chief Marketing Officer you will have an immediate and meaningful impact on the entire creative and marketing team by leading key functional projects, coordinating content and messaging for strategic initiatives, and clearly communicating priorities across the team.
This role is a great opportunity for a creative and strategic individual to learn and explore how different marketing teams operate and work together. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where cross-team collaboration is critical. The role requires a passion for solving ambiguous problems, optimizing processes, and structured strategic thinking. You must be inclined to think disruptively and not be afraid to question the status quo. Above all, we're looking for someone who's creative and has a can-do attitude, a lot of grit and comfort with change.
- Serve as an advisor and trusted partner to the CMO to ensure the marketing team is operating efficiently and moving towards the set strategy
- Drive high priority strategic topics and initiatives ( e.g., what is Company marketing teams 3 year strategy) partnering closely with marketing leads
- Drive marketing content for high visibility engagements such as board meetings, all-hands, and marketing leadership meetings
- Facilitate and drive weekly marketing leadership meetings, strategy and planning off-sites, and marketing all-hands
- Draft and coordinate internal communications across multiple channels
- 4 year degree required
- 3-5 years experience required in management consulting or corporate strategy
- 2-3 years experience in a consumer facing startup within a marketing function
- Highly-proactive, extremely organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills
- High EQ with an ability to work with many different personality types and positively influence others