If you are looking for a long-term career with North America’s leading importer and distributor of OEM replacement parts for import and domestic cars and light trucks, then WORLDPAC is for you.
We have immediate sales openings for enthusiastic and well qualified parts professionals interested in a high energy, commercial work environment with considerable upside opportunity for growth and advancement.
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and developing new commercial accounts and maximizing sales to existing accounts. New customer account development is an integral part of the job activity and overall position responsibility. The position requires the individual demonstrate the ability to grow sales via the telephone while consistently improving the quality and performance of assigned customers. Multi-tasking and familiarity with computer catalogs and order processing a must.
WORLDPAC team members enjoy –
- Working with North America’s top tier automotive service centers
- An innovative and customer centric corporate culture
- A product mix that includes the largest selection of European, Asian and Domestic OEM brands in the aftermarket
- A rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
- Benefits that include: 401K, discount stock purchase, medical and life insurance, tuition assistance, medical and dependent care flex spending, parts discounts and more
- Utilizing the latest and most advanced technology in the industry, including our award winning electronic catalog, the speedDial B2B online ordering program, SalesForce CRM, dynamic call routing, customer performance data mining tools and more
- 100% commercial - no retail sales
- Competitive compensation program
- We prepare our sales team for maximum success with excellent skills, technology and product training
- Voted a “Top Workplace” five years in a row by the San Francisco Bay Area News Group 2010-2014
If you motivated, ambitious, goal oriented and looking for a way to advance your career in the automotive parts industry, then WORLDPAC is the opportunity you are looking for.
- Qualified candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment and a drive to succeed.
- Candidates should have a current working knowledge of the automotive industry in general and specific aftermarket competitors (NAPA, O’Reilly Auto Zone, IMC, SSF, etc.).
- Requires a working knowledge of automotive systems, replacement parts sales and the needs of independent automotive repair professionals. Import knowledge a plus.
- Field sales experience in the automotive parts industry is a plus
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in the use of technology tools used to manage and develop new and existing customers, including but not limited to computer hardware and software and on-line resources (internet and intranet and telephone systems)
- Adapt positively to a changing environment
- Ability to close a sale and overcome common objections
- Ability to apply superior analytical selling skills to identify sales and growth opportunities
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word, PowerPoint a plus), with strong and accurate data entry skills
- Willingness to work cooperatively across all departments to provide WORLDPAC customers with the best possible experience
- Bilingual and ASE parts certification is a plus