All hourly associates are eligible to receive a
quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part
of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus
- Greeting all walk-in customers promptly and delivering "friendly and attentive service"
- Developing and maintaining your own clientele including phone contact, letters and phone calls
- Understanding your merchandise - the features, advantages and benefits
- Remaining current and knowledgeable on register systems
- Floor coverage flexibility and dependability with schedules including some nights and weekends
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Superior customer service skills including strong phone skills
- Possesses drive, is goal-oriented, has an entrepreneurial outlook
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attidue
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
- A team ployer who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Experience in Commission Furniture Sales preferred
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.