The Community Marketing Manager leads the community marketing efforts for their region and collaborates closely with passionate retail store teams, all market stakeholders, and head office brand and marketing teams. You are a true brand ambassador, consistently driving engagement with the brand. You are deeply connected to what is happening within your community, and are passionate about connecting the dots between people, projects, and events in alignment with Arc’teryx vision and values.
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
- Is to drive the brand presence in your region through community marketing (sponsorship, social, events, PR)
- Is to collaborate with brand marketing to develop the yearly strategic direction for the Community Marketing program
- Is to be the brand activator within your local community to help inspire participation in outdoor activities and increase brand understanding throughout the market
- Is to network with sports associations, clubs, climbing gyms, local businesses/associations, athletes, guides, B2B retail partners in your region
If you were in this role now, here’s what you would be doing:
- Scheduling content for and engaging with the community through regional social media platforms and ensuring all content is regionally relevant and aligns with the global consumer calendar
- Partnering with local B2B retail partners on community marketing activations
- Planning and executing local advertising campaigns to reach endemic and adjacent audiences
- Managing the community marketing budget for your region and reporting back on all initiatives
- Recruiting and collaborating with a team of ambassadors and influencers on events, social media, and philanthropic work in your market
Are you this person?
- You have five or more (5+) years’ experience in Marketing, Sports Marketing or Community Marketing for sports or outdoor apparel companies
- You have a strong knowledge of the outdoor retail and community landscape for your region
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills, and a clear understanding of your impact
- You have strong project management and planning experience
- You have proven ability to set a clear vision, align your team around common goals and foster commitment to these objectives
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You seek the best (not necessarily the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for leading is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.