BayMark Health Services is looking for a detail oriented and conscientious Compliance Manager to provide auditing and regulatory oversight to programs under the direction of the Chief Clinical Compliance Officer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain compliance with federal and state rules, regulations, laws and standards for BayMark clinic operations.
- Performs audits of clinical services, develops auditing tools, and serves as point of contact for auditors, and oversees compliance with corrective action plans.
- Maintains current knowledge of rules, regulations and disseminates regulatory and legislative updates.
- Partner with Chief Clinical Compliance Officer in the development and/or revision of policies and procedures on state and federal rules and regulations.
- Alert management to deficiencies or serious non-compliance issues that have potential for high risk.
- Assists as requested with compliance/policy and procedural development for new and acquired clinics.
- Participation in the company performance improvement process, partners with clinic directors to meet objectives, and provides management reporting
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ college. Bachelor or Master’s degree preferred.
- Nursing or Counseling licensure/certification preferred; prior compliance experience a plus
- Experience with the survey process of a health care services operation including JCAHO, CARF, Medicare, and/or state licensing survey process.
- Understanding of clinic operations
- Understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State, CARF and/or JCAHO standards and regulations.
- Knowledge and skills of Microsoft products with strong proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written skills.)
- Self-motivated with ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Ability to work with little supervision and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to travel 50% - 70%.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
BayMark Health Services specializes in the treatment of opioid addiction. BayMark Health Services provides medication-assisted treatment services in a variety of modalities and settings through our divisions: BAART Community HealthCare, Health Care Resource Centers and MedMark Services, Inc. BayMark Health Services, also provides traditional primary health care services, as well as integrated primary care, in select locations.
BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.