MV Transportation is seeking a Compliance Manager to manage and verify the compliance with State and Federal regulations and corporate and client policies.
- Audit new hire and veteran operator training programs to ensure that all operators receive the minimum initial training and that all employees receive required annual and on-going training.
- Audit monthly or annual ongoing/refresher training in topics relevant to the service and service area and in a timely manner.
- In conjunction with corporate staff, audit all aspects of the Drug and Alcohol Testing program including pre-employment, random and post-accident testing requirements. Conduct regular reviews of local testing facilities ensuring compliance with corporate and federal policy.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of all training activities and accurate completion of all training related employee records.
- Conduct regular audits of employee training files and vehicle maintenance files and conduct regular facility safety audits ensuring compliance with OSHA and EPA regulations and related corporate policies.
- Audit all operator performance reviews, ride alongs, road checks and evaluations for compliance according to local and corporate policy and requirements. Provide feedback and follow up for operator performance reviews and identify individual training needs where necessary.
- Ensure that all project training materials are up to date, that necessary supplies are available and that inventories are secured and kept up to date.
- Provide regular reports to local and corporate management staff of safety department efforts, claims status, training efforts, accident history, worker's compensation claims status, and other required information.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Certifications according to local contract requirements.
- Previous passenger transportation in current project or similar environment required.
- Previous training and supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent safety and service record.
- Knowledge of local training program and local operations.
- Familiarization with service area.
- Knowledge of project specific vehicles, components, and data/communications systems.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations and corporate safety programs and policies.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all departments.
- Ability to work independently and objectively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks and provide appropriate supervision and follow up to department staff.
- Familiar with windows-based computer operating systems and Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to audit and verify that a current pull notice report is on file for each operator.
- Ability to verify that all training documentation is complete prior to operators being released into revenue service.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.