T o learn more about Related click here: https://vimeo.com/434468879
Work Schedule: Saturday-Monday 3:00pm-11:00pm & Tues/Wednesday 11pm-7:30am
Days Off: Thursday/ Friday
Related's Luxury Building, located in San Francisco is seeking a Concierge to join their team. Responsibilities include:
- Creating a luxury environment and exceeding expectations in all hospitality services
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner
- Respect the privacy, time and resources of each resident
- Communicate resident concerns to property management and Related's Corporate Office
- Monitor security systems and cameras, conduct inspections of the property and report any incidents or damages
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries
- Maintain accurate and complete shift notes and "pass-on" logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 1-2 years' experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer knowledge including Microsoft Outlook and Yardi
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts on their feet
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- May be required to work nights, weekends and overtime
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents' and commercial tenants' expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer