Bay Area's premier General Contractor is seeking Construction Project Managers for their award-winning team! HIRING ASAP!! $120k+
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Cole Riley
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a full-service general contracting firm providing high-quality new construction, remodeling, renovation and construction management services throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Full Benefits package and PTO
The Construction Project Manager will oversee and perform technical tasks and objectives including reports, research, design, specification and plans to help ensure each project is executed on time and within budget. Helping to manage each projects scope/schedule and budget.
- BA/BS in Construction Management a MUST; PMP a PLUS!
- Min. 5-7+ yrs. as a Construction Project Manager w/ General Contracting experience on Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality, and other related Commercial projects a MUST!
- Development and Tenant Improvement Experience a PLUS!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY DIRECTLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND PROJECT LIST TO COLE RILEY AT [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Reason for looking for a new opportunity
- Salary Requirements
- Availability for interviewing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.