We are currently seeking a seasoned Content Designer for a 12- month contractual opportunity (excellent opportunity for extensions) with our client in San Francisco, CA. The qualified candidate will consult on a variety of complex functions within the Digital environment. You are primarily responsible for creating and editing project deliverables including copy deck message matrix content plan lexicon user assistance plan and user assistance as well as participating in product/service naming workshops. You will partner with their customer experience design partners in interaction design visual design and accessibility to deliver a great customer experience.
SAMPLE WORK REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING
- Provide development and execution consultation for digital business plans, programs and initiatives. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics / research or product management.
- Works independently on most initiatives, and may provide direction to junior staff on less complex digital initiatives.
- Must have 5+ years of UX writing experience for online and mobile products.
- Experience documenting wireframe content UI copy and interactive messages.
- Experience creating content audits plans and lexicons.
- Experience creating customer-facing instructional and help copy including relevant imagery from the product / service screenshots or info graphics.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.