We are looking for a Content Designer for a contract that can be 100% remote. Candidates will be responsible for working on content strategy and creating and editing project deliverables, including copy deck, message matrix, content plan, lexicon, user assistance plan, and user assistance. Content Designers will partner with their customer experience design partners in interaction design, visual design, and accessibility to deliver a great customer experience. Candidates will also provide input on digital business plans, programs, and initiatives that include content strategy and creation, overall customer experience, and gather analytics/metrics/research to inform product content.
We looking for candidates with:
- A strong writer with the proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities to consistently meet partner expectations.
- Team oriented as each project requires close collaboration with various teams to develop content that best supports customers’ needs and complies with documented standards.
- Experienced in agile design methodology and the overall UX design process from idea to launch.
- Experienced documenting wireframe screen content and creating user-facing customer support content, content audits, lexicons, and plans to create/improve content.
- Able to work under strict deadlines and manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to collaborate/solve design and content problems and leading content reviews to present a POV as well as gather input/feedback.
- A resourceful self-starter.
- 5+ years of UX writing experience for online and mobile products.
- Demonstrated experience documenting wireframe content (UI copy) and interactive messages. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating content audits, plans and lexicons. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating customer-facing instructional and help copy, including relevant imagery from the product/service (screenshots or info graphics). (Samples required).
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.