Top Social Media Company is looking to grow its Music Label Partnerships team with a talented Content Marketing Associate!
The Music Label & Media Partnerships teams manage strategic content and relationships with Music and Video Creators/Publishers in the Video and Music Industry for public content on the global social media platform.
The team is seeking an Ads Marketing Professional to own, coordinate and execute strategic campaign plans. This role will work on engaging with our partners, agencies and internal teams, working cross-functionally to deliver high-quality advertising campaigns, technical support, partner education and solutions, and support products and features on the platform.
In this marketing role, you’ll have the opportunity to create impact by scaling successful ad campaigns, optimizing ad spend for positive results, and following up with after reports to our partners and serving as a marketing liaison between Media & Music Label Partnerships and other operational teams within the company. This is a full-time contractor role based in San Francisco.
- Lead the setup and execution of successful advertising campaigns
- Assist Agencies with marketing/education, campaign management, reporting and technical support for both the Video & Music Label Partnerships teams
- Own all aspects of trafficking, campaign optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to improve the support of our Watch & Music Label partners.
- Work directly with emerging artists, providing support for new features, helping to optimize performance contextualize product feedback from partners
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs, proactively advocating for partners and pushing issues toward resolution
- 3+ years of experience
- 1+ year of expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Products, and knowledge of Facebook organic tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Data-driven with excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong operational prowess with experience in project management and process improvement
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset
- Self-starter, comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passion and interest in the music industry
- Experience in the music, entertainment or technology industry
- Experience in working with music labels and artists on digital marketing campaigns
- Understanding of Facebook Platform and how its products could be leveraged by the music industry
- Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate, Media Planning Professional or Media Buying Professional certification
Apply today to be considered!